Metamaterial Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a smart materials and photonics company that is changing the way we interact with light. We’re pioneering a new class of multifunctional smart materials—called metamaterials—with engineered properties which go beyond the naturally possible. Our patented and patent pending technology has ability to manipulate light in unprecedented ways, and we are striving to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems in optics.
MTI is a privately held company, and has a growing IP portfolio with over 65 patents and patent pending applications. We are one of the first companies to move optical metamaterial from the academic community to commercialized products.
Industry Recognition for MTI
Recent reports have recognized MTI as an industry leader in metamaterials, including the following:
- MTI was named one of four “prominent vendors” in the 2017-2021 Global Aerospace Nanotechnology Market forecast conducted by Market Research Nest (February 2017).
- Orbis Research released a report that named MTI as a key player in the global metamaterial market forecast for 2017-2022 (March, 2017).
- A report written by Stratistics Market Research Consulting (January 2017) noted Metamaterial Technologies as a “key player” in the global metamaterials industry. In their report, they expect the market to reach $2.63 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate of 23.2%.
- An Orbis Market Research report recognizes MTI in the global laser protection eyewear market in their forcast for 2016-2021 (February 2017)
- MTI was recognized as an important player in a Transparency Market Research report (February 2017)
- In November 2016, Allied Market Research released a report that profiled MTI as a “major player” in the global metamaterials industry because it adopted agreement, partnership, and product launch as key development strategies.
MTI partners with Airbus
In 2014, MTI signed a partnership agreement with leading aircraft manufacturer Airbus to test our breakthrough innovation, metaAIR™ .This new technology provides a viable solution to the increasing number of laser strikes occurring in the aviation, military, and ground transportation industries. In 2017, the company signed a new agreement with Airbus to co-develop and commercialize metaAIR.
The company received the Frost & Sullivan the Global Product Leadership award for Lamda Guard’s metaAIR™ product.
For more information please email email@example.com