Metamaterial Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a smart materials and photonics company that is changing the way we interact with light. We’re pioneering a new class of multifunctional smart materials—called metamaterials—with engineered properties which go beyond the naturally possible. Our patented and patent pending technology has ability to manipulate light in unprecedented ways, and we are striving to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems in optics.
MTI is a privately held company, and has a growing IP portfolio with over 65 patents and patent pending applications. We are one of the first companies to move optical metamaterial from the academic community to commercialized products.
Industry Recognition for MTI
Recent reports have recognized MTI as an industry leader in metamaterials, including the following:
- In an in-depth Market.biz market research report on the Global Metamaterial Technologies Market, MTI is projected to be a top manufacturer in the industry for 2017.
- MTI was named one of four “prominent vendors” in the 2017-2021 Global Aerospace Nanotechnology Market forecast conducted by Market Research Nest (February 2017).
- Orbis Research released a report that named MTI as a key player in the global metamaterial market forecast for 2017-2022 (March, 2017).
- Market.biz released a projection report for the 2017 metamaterial technologies market that names the top ten metamaterial manufacturers for 2017. In their prediction, MTI was ranked number two in the world (February 2017)
- A report written by Stratistics Market Research Consulting (January 2017) noted Metamaterial Technologies as a “key player” in the global metamaterials industry. In their report, they expect the market to reach $2.63 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate of 23.2%.
- An Orbis Market Research report recognizes MTI in the global laser protection eyewear market in their forcast for 2016-2021 (February 2017)
- MTI was recognized as an important player in a Transparency Market Research report (February 2017)
- In November 2016, Allied Market Research released a report that profiled MTI as a “major player” in the global metamaterials industry because it adopted agreement, partnership, and product launch as key development strategies.
- N-tech Research issued a report that predicted that the Metamaterial Market will reach over $1.0 billion (USD) in revenues by 2021 and recognized MTI as one of the leading firms in the metamaterial market (December 2015)
- MTI has been recognized as one of the key players in the global metamaterials market by Transparency Market Research (January 2016).
- ReportLinker, an international market research firm, recognized MTI as a key player in the global metamaterials industry (February 2016).
- MTI was recognized by Syndicate Market Research as key player in the Metamaterials Technologies Market (October 2016)
- Technavio recognized MTI as one of the top eight leading vendors in laser defense eyewear market (October 2016).
- Syndicate Market Research recognized MTI as a key player in the Matematerials Technologies Market (November 2016)
MTI partners with Airbus
In 2014, MTI signed a partnership agreement with leading aircraft manufacturer Airbus to test our breakthrough innovation, metaAIR™ .This new technology provides a viable solution to the increasing number of laser strikes occurring in the aviation, military, and ground transportation industries. In 2017, the company signed a new agreement with Airbus to co-develop and commercialize metaAIR.
The company received the Frost & Sullivan the Global Product Leadership award for Lamda Guard’s metaAIR™ product.
For more information please email email@example.com