Metamaterial Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a smart materials and photonics company that is changing the way we interact with light. We’re pioneering a new class of multifunctional smart materials—called metamaterials—with engineered properties that is not found in nature. Our patented and patent pending technology has ability to manipulate light in unprecedented ways, and we are striving to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems in optics.
MTI is a privately held company, and has a growing IP portfolio with over 65 patents and patent pending applications. We are one of the first companies to move optical metamaterials from the academic community to commercialized products.
Industry Recognition for MTI
Recent reports have recognized MTI as an industry leader in metamaterials, including the following:
- A Future Markets Insights report lists MTI as a key participant in the metamaterial market in their 2017 to 2027 forecast (December 2017).
- Business Wire named MTI in their metamaterial market forecast for the 2017-2022 period (November 2017).
- The metamaterials market is expected to grow swiftly at a CAGR of 17.8% until 2025 due to the increasing need for advanced materials that can be used in the place of conventional materials. The Grand View Research Inc. report predicts the global metamaterials market will reach USD $1.35 billion by 2025 and names Metamaterial Technologies as a key player in the industry (August 2017).
- Orbis Research released a report that named MTI as a key player in the global metamaterial market forecast for 2017-2022 (March, 2017).
- MTI was named one of four “prominent vendors” in the 2017-2021 Global Aerospace Nanotechnology Market forecast conducted by Market Research Nest (February 2017).
- An Orbis Market Research report recognizes MTI in the global laser protection eyewear market in their forcast for 2016-2021 (February 2017).
- MTI was recognized as an important player in a Transparency Market Research report (February 2017).
- A report written by Stratistics Market Research Consulting noted Metamaterial Technologies as a “key player” in the global metamaterials industry. In their report, they expect the market to reach $2.63 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate of 23.2% (January 2017)..
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org