We’re always looking for new talented people to join our team. We love it here at MTI and we hope you will too!
If you’re passionate about doing your best work, making a difference, and having fun doing it, apply to one of our open positions below.
If you don’t see a position of interest to you, please feel free to submit your resume under the ‘General Applications’ below for future consideration. We would love to hear from you!
What We Do
- Material characterization using standard optics tools and techniques.
- Metamaterial design & simulation (using CST, Matlab, Comsol)
- Selecting and sourcing materials with desired properties
- Nanoparticle synthesis & sol-gel processing
- Spin coating, dip coating, deposition
- Basic mechanical design (2D and 3D)
- Developing test strategies and systems for optical equipment & lasers
- Developing PC software to control optical equipment & lasers
- Assembling, testing, and re-working prototype optical & laser systems
Why Work With Us?
We know the kind of team members we are looking to attract have their pick of where to work. You’re the best in your field, with unique experiences and skills. That’s why we’ve created a culture that welcomes the best, values independent thought and ideas, and is always pushing to make things better. We love it here, and we hope you will too.
Work with the Best
When you work with a company pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, you have the opportunity to learn from the best in the new and emerging technologies.
We cherish our work-life balance, and understand that the best team members have active lives outside of work. We work hard and expect the same from our team, but we play hard too, and our team members maintain a healthy balance between the two.
We love differences and know that they contribute to better products and companies. We work in a fun, positive environment where we care about our relationships with our co-workers, clients and partners. We are passionate about what we do, and we should share that passion with each other, our clients, and the world.
We love education, and believe in the life-long learning model. We support continuing education and professional development.
Great minds need great tools to work with. We’ll work with you to find out what you need in order to excel, and then get it into your hands.